I am a fresher. I want to learn atlassian jira software.

Jitendra Vishwakarma May 19, 2021

I want to know all features about atlassian jira software.

7 comments

Comment

Soumen Deb
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

Holla! you are in right place!

Like Pedro Silva likes this
Jitendra Vishwakarma May 19, 2021

Thanks

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2021

Hi, @Jitendra Vishwakarma !

Welcome to the Community!

You can start from short video from the Community video library, also I strongly recommend you courses and tutorials from Atlassian University!

Good luck!

Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

Welcome to the community @Jitendra Vishwakarma 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 19, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Jitendra! 

We are glad you are here!!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2021

@Jitendra Vishwakarma Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 19, 2021

@Jitendra Vishwakarma Welcome to the community.  @Alexander Bondarev recommended Atlassian University I also agree this is a great place to start.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events