Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Hi - new personal user

Whilst not new to Confluence have taken the opportunity with the free edition to create my own personal repository of learning s in my roles over the years. 

Exploring the features of confluence whilst I build up my library in an effort to take same learning back into my role. 

Planning on playing in JIRA but that is a much bigger challenge and might be put on the back burner a little. 

5 comments

Taranjeet Singh Community Leader Oct 15, 2021

Welcome to the community, @Darran Wilkinson ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Welcome to the Community, @Darran Wilkinson ! :-)

Liam Green Community Leader Oct 17, 2021

Welcome to the Community @Darran Wilkinson 

There are lots of Confluence resources here, then when you're ready to dip your toe into Jira there are lots of those too!

Erica Moss Community Manager Oct 27, 2021

@Darran Wilkinson Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. There's also a New to Jira group😄

Sagar Mahajan Community Leader Dec 08, 2021

Welcome to the community @Darran Wilkinson 

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you