Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi - new personal user

Darran Wilkinson October 15, 2021

Whilst not new to Confluence have taken the opportunity with the free edition to create my own personal repository of learning s in my roles over the years. 

Exploring the features of confluence whilst I build up my library in an effort to take same learning back into my role. 

Planning on playing in JIRA but that is a much bigger challenge and might be put on the back burner a little. 

5 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2021

Welcome to the community, @Darran Wilkinson ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2021

Welcome to the Community, @Darran Wilkinson ! :-)

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2021

Welcome to the Community @Darran Wilkinson 

There are lots of Confluence resources here, then when you're ready to dip your toe into Jira there are lots of those too!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2021

@Darran Wilkinson Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. There's also a New to Jira group😄

Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 8, 2021

Welcome to the community @Darran Wilkinson 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events