Hi All... New to this world

Sumit Ambastha March 8, 2021

Hi All, This is Sumit Ambastha, I recently joined Jira for few of the projects I am working on. I recently did agile scrum certification and about to begin BA certification program. At this stage, I see that the approach is helpful in managing existing project and will be keen to discuss further and learn more by following group's discussion. :)

10 comments

Comment

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2021

Hi  @Sumit Ambastha 

Welcome to the party :)

Season 7 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Like Sumit Ambastha likes this

Thank you @Dominic Lagger 

Like Dominic Lagger likes this
Milan Chheda [INFOSYSTA]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2021

Hello @Sumit Ambastha , 

giphy

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2021

Welcome to the community @Sumit Ambastha 

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 9, 2021

@Sumit Ambastha 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Like Prasenjit Konger likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2021

Hi @Sumit Ambastha,

Welcome to the Community!

I'd recommend checking out the Jira Product Collection.  You should find some interesting discussions going on there.

Also, don't hesitate to ask any questions.  Everyone is very friendly and happy to help!

-Jimmy

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 9, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Sumit!

We are glad you are here!!

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 9, 2021

Welcome!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 9, 2021

Welcome, Welcome!  Be sure to register for team 21 as this is a great, FREE place to learn more about the Atlassian toolset.  https://events.atlassian.com/team21

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 10, 2021

@Sumit Ambastha Welcome, welcome! We're glad you're here. 😄 Be sure to check out the agile collection, our member journey, and Friday Fun.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 10, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Sumit Ambastha ! Happy Learning!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events