Hello World, hello home.. :)

igor.goldshmidt April 13, 2020

Hi, I am Igor Goldshmidt from Israel. I am a quality assurance engineer and I lead the JIRA management in my team. Happy to be here! Good luck to everyone. 

7 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2020

Hi @igor.goldshmidt,

Welcome to the Community!

I'd recommend checking out the Jira Product collection for additional tips and tricks.

Also don't hesitate to ask questions if you need to, everyone here is very friendly and happy to help!

-Jimmy

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2020

Hi Igor and Welcome!!

We are glad you are here!

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2020

Hi @igor.goldshmidt 

Welcome to the community. Feel Free to ask your question here.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2020

Hi @igor.goldshmidt ,

Welcome to the community!

Following this path will make you a core part of the Atlassian family, bring fulfillment and joy to your life, and take your career to the next level and beyond.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-articles/Welcome-to-your-Atlassian-Community-journey/ba-p/1210504

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

https://ace.atlassian.com/

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2020

Welcome to the Atlassian family!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2020

@igor.goldshmidt Welcome, welcome! 🎉

Alexander Sorg April 14, 2020

Welcome, from home to home. :-)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events