Hello Everyone, New to Jira and Confluence and trying to get my head around both

iyadkaddoura January 11, 2021

Happy New Year to all.  I am a Program manager and will need to get my Jira and Confluence platforms understanding and how to use and maneuver efficiently.

Happy to learn and contribute.

Kind Regards,

Iyad Kaddoura 

15 comments

Comment

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2021

Hi @iyadkaddoura ,

Welcome to the community!

It's really great to have you here!

You can learn more from these free resources from Atlassian University!

https://training.atlassian.com/free-training-catalog

You can Learn, Share, Solve & Enjoy in this community!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 11, 2021

Welcome, Iyad!

Feel free to participate in the Community as frequently as possible with questions and doubts around how to solve your use cases, etc. There's a legion of experts willing to help.

There's an interesting webinar coming up on how to leverage Jira Automations in place of complex workflows, might be interesting to you. You can subscribe here.

Like # people like this
Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2021

Hello @iyadkaddoura ,

Welcome to the Community!

Glad to help you here, feel free to ask anything.

Adam

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2021

Whoops, I used wrong field, sorry! :)

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2021

Welcome @iyadkaddoura ! This is a great place to be. Lots of support here.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2021

Hi @iyadkaddoura,

Everyone else is correct.  Everyone here is very friendly and happy to help, so don't be afraid to ask questions!

-Jimmy

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Iyad!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome.jpg

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community @iyadkaddoura ! You are at the right place to learn anything about Atlassian products here, and the Community is really full of great people who are always willing to help!

image.png

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I hope you will enjoy what you will learn and see here.
In case of questions just come back - a lot of members are daily here ready to help others and to provide answers :)

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 13, 2021

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 15, 2021

Welcome, there's lots of people happy to help here, I'm sure many will be happy to hear from you!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 15, 2021

@iyadkaddoura Welcome to the community.  The best way to learn is hands on. I would suggest signing up for the free version of the cloud software if you have not already done so.  You can learn a lot just setting things up.  

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 15, 2021

Welcome to the community! If you're managing programmes I can recommend Advanced Roadmaps if you can get your hands on Jira Premium

Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 16, 2021

Hi and welcome @iyadkaddoura . Enjoy your new experience :)

iyadkaddoura January 16, 2021

Thank you all for the welcome notes.  I will follow the suggestions/recommendations about the free cloud version for setting things up.  I look forward to learn from it, and from all of you, and hopefully contribute as well.

Best,

Iyad

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2021

Hi @iyadkaddoura 

welcome to this wonderful community 😊

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2021

@iyadkaddoura Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out the Jira and Confluence collections, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events