Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Wednesday: Hello! My name is....

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I’m finally getting settled into the new place, and I thought this was a great time to do some introductions again, since there are a number of new faces in the Community!

Let’s keep things simple:

• What’s your name?

• Where are you from?

• What do you enjoy doing outside of work (and the Atlassian Community)?

I’ll kick things off:
I’m Jimmy! I now live in a small town called Mount Brydges just outside of London, Ontario, Canada (which is where I grew up). I love playing with my kids, growing vegetables in my garden and streaming video games for charity.

Alright, who’s next? Feel free to share in the comments below!

Have a great rest of the week!

15 comments

Comment

Ananjan_miniOrange July 10, 2024

Happy Wednesday community peeps!

I am Ananjan, I live in Pune, Maharashtra, India. I enjoy early morning bike rides and I also like to play cricket.  It's lovely being a part of this awesome community. 

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2024

I am John Funk, and although I am originally from Nashville, Tennessee in the US, I now live in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I like to play chess and read. 

Like # people like this
Alan Martins de Azevedo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 10, 2024

Hello,

My name is Alan Martins and I hail from Natal-RN, Brazil. I have a great passion for traveling and exploring new places.

Best regards,
Alan Martins

Like # people like this
Denis Boisvert July 10, 2024

I’m Denis! I live in south-short of Montreal, Quebec, Canada . I have multiple passion/interest and like to discover new ones. I  love boardgames(have a collection of more than 300 games), taking care of plants inside and outside. I am the president of a non-lucrative business that plants trees in city(we plant & donate around 2500 trees a year) , I also love reading and playing video games.  

Like # people like this
Susan Waldrip July 10, 2024

Congrats on your move, @Jimmy Seddon ! Hope you're already enjoying your new digs. :-)

I'm Susan Waldrip, I live in a rural town outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico, US. I'm a fairly new Jira Service Management (JSM) admin and love it, this community has been amazing and really helpful and interesting. I enjoy bird-watching, rock hounding, and spending time with my two-legged and four-legged family.

Like # people like this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2024

Hi all. I'm Barb, and I live in Kissimmee, FL, US (next to Orlando). I enjoy playing trivia, reading, and watching crime procedurals on tv.

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2024

👋 Hello, Community! My name is Amanda and I live just outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin in the U.S. Outside of work, I enjoy being active and running, spending time with my 2 kids and husband (and dog and cat!), traveling, and reading. I also love musicals and music - and thankfully, my kiddos enjoy them with me! My kids keep me busy with many activities - especially in the summer. 

Here's a pic of us from last spring break enjoying Hawaiian food during a quick spring break trip to Chicago, Illinois. 

PXL_20240323_230251853 (1).jpg

Like # people like this
Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2024

Hi hi everyone,

My name is Tomislav (short or Eng. version is Tom/Tommy) and I'm originally from Osijek, Croatia and now I'm located next to Zagreb, Croatia (recently moved as well 🚚). Apart from work, I enjoy playing badminton, building Lego or gaming. Recently we've been throwing some backyard/barbecue parties so I might just add that to a list as well 😄

Like # people like this
Teodora V
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 10, 2024

Hi everyone,

Teodora here :)

I am from Sofia, Bulgaria; I was born and still live here, but I have exponentially growing plans to move outside of the capital city at some point.

My free time is mostly filled with active life, as I am a massive gym rat, and I adore hiking, biking, and almost anything that includes movement in fresh air. When I am not outside, I nerd out on physiology and nutrition knowledge, spiced up with some Atlassian courses. 

Like # people like this
Amanda Parrotta July 10, 2024

Welcome! 

Like # people like this
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 10, 2024

Hello Community!

My name is Trudy and I live in Portland, Oregon in the U.S.

Outside of work my primary interest is taking and teaching ballet classes. I had aspirations to be a professional dancer when I started college but realized I would rather enjoy it as a hobby than depend on it to pay the rent. I also am a voracious reader of books.

Like # people like this
Mark Higgins
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 10, 2024

Hi, I'm Mark Higgins, I'm originally from the UK, but came out to Australian with my parents as a 'Ten Pound Pom' and have lived in Sydney ever since (1966). I enjoy red wine, bike riding and walking my furry friends.

Cheers

M

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2024

I am Monika Rani. I am originally from India but shifted to Singapore 4 months ago. I love learning new things about technology, jogging outside, playing with my kids, and reading books.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 11, 2024

I'm Andy! I live in Far Rockaway, NY with my wife of almost 25 years and five children, two of whom are at school and no longer 'live' at home. I enjoy reading, writing and cycling when I'm not working, spending time with my family or here on the community. I think about my bike more than I ride it, and need to change that!

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 19, 2024

Hi everyone, I'm Summer Hogan and I live in Gilbert, Arizona, USA. Gilbert is a suburb of Phoenix. I love travelling, going to concerts and doing puzzles. I just got back from a 13 day trip that started in Anchorage, proceeded on a cruise ship across Alaska and then to Vancouver and Victoria, Canada. These were all new places for me and it was amazing! I posted some pics of the glaciers in this post, if you are interested. 

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events