Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Fun: What would your ideal day look like?

Ananjan_miniOrange July 5, 2024

Happy Friday, community peeps!

First of all, happy Independence Day to all my community members from the USA (sorry for being late😅). This Friday could be a good long weekend for you guys! 😂

It’s the first Friday of the month! After a long waiting queue, It's my turn for the fun Friday post I’m back with another one. I feel like this week flew by in a snap, and I know some weeks are like that – while others seem to drag on forever.

As we wind down the week, let’s daydream a little: What would your ideal day look like?

For me, it starts with a relaxing morning coffee, followed by a scenic hike, and ends with a delicious meal and friends meetup. Simple pleasures, but they make the day perfect.

How about you? Whether it’s a day packed with activities or just lounging around, I’d love to hear what your ideal day entails. Share your ideal day with us in the comment section below, and let’s inspire each other to make the most of our weekends!

Can’t wait to read your responses!!

11 comments

Comment

Sandra Axelsdottir
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2024

That is a very tricky question with so many potential answers. 

I love outdoor activities, so my ideal day would be a full day activity in the European Alps, either hiking, skiing or mountain biking, ending with a nice meal and drinks in the evening ...and of course it would have to have the ideal weather for each activity :) 

Like # people like this
Ananjan_miniOrange July 6, 2024

Yes, good weather is super important!

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2024

Sounds like a perfect day!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 5, 2024

Here's my dream day in succession.

Wake up before dawn. Cycling through the sunrise. Café stop for a pre-11AM cappuccino and some breakfast. Shower. Massage. Relaxing with a book. Healthy lunch and an iced coffee. Early afternoon nap. Journaling. Light dinner. Stand Up Paddleboarding at sunset. Dessert at an outdoor café. Sleep.

2022-06-15 19.46.19v2.jpg

Like # people like this

That's an amazing click @Andy Gladstone ✨

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 19, 2024

This sounds amazing @Andy Gladstone!

Like Barbara Szczesniak likes this
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2024

Any day that is stress- and conflict-free is ideal for me! 😊  Happy Friday, everyone!

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2024

What a great outlook, @Laurie Sciutti 🩷

Like # people like this
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2024

Light breakfast, coffee, pack up the bike head out for a bike ride with my wife  Come home, light lunch, read my book take a nap.  Then a lovely dinner and evening spent together.

Like # people like this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2024

Wow, I think that my ideal day at 59 is very different than it was at 25.

• The part that hasn't changed - sleep until I wake up (rather than until I'm woken up by an alarm, the phone, or a small child)
  • A tasty breakfast with a couple cups of tea
  • Go to Disney Epcot with my family or friends, where the weather is entirely comfortable and there are no more than 10 people in line in front of me for any rides.
  • Hop over to Magic Kingdom with the same conditions
  • A delicious dinner at a wonderful restaurant in the park
  • More rides and the fireworks show
  • No traffic on the way out of the park or all the way home

Oh…not really so different from 25. 😀

Like # people like this

Wow! This sounds perfect @Barbara Szczesniak 😄✌️

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 5, 2024

My perfect day would include:

• Perfect weather - not humid and around 70 degrees and sunny
  • Some sort of fitness - a spin/cycle class, a lifting session, or a run
  • Tasty brunch with a latte
  • An art fair or some other way to get outside and be in the city - but not too busy! 🙃
  • Time to read a book outside
  • Tapas at my favorite local restaurant
Like # people like this
Vronik
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 8, 2024

Any day that I can enjoy my family, have a refreshing drink, enjoy the stillness of life, sunbathe, in a single word live without worries

copa.jfif

Like # people like this
Ananjan_miniOrange July 8, 2024

That's such a sweet and perfect answer, @Vronik 

Like # people like this
Andrew Turner July 13, 2024

For me, it's all about starting with a strong coffee, hitting the trails for a scenic hike, and ending with a cozy dinner with friends.

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2024

Any day I get to spend with family is a dream day.  

Like # people like this
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 16, 2024

A relaxing yet productive day is my perfect day, a day where I accomplish things I planned on without any nagging or status update requests. So this would probably limit it to weekends or holidays.

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 19, 2024

Great question @Ananjan_miniOrange! I actually think I just had a bunch of perfect days on my Alaska cruise, but one sticks out as the best! It was last Monday and we sailed through Glacier Bay National Park. I woke up when I wanted to, went down to the dining room for breakfast, listened for the Park Rangers to board the ship and start their commentary of the glaciers. then we went by 3 glaciers; Margerie, Grand Pacific, and Lamplugh. My boyfriend and I walked around the entire outside of the ship and sat on our balcony and took it all in. We also attended the ranger commentary and Q&A and got our National Park passport stamped. After all the action we went to a nice dinner, had a premium dessert and some drinks, and then settled in for the nigh. It was really a perfect day! 

Us on a Perfect Day! 

Glacier Bay.jpg

Margerie Glacier

Margerie Glacier.jpg

Grand Pacific Glacier

Grand Pacific Glacier.jpg

Lamplugh Glacier

Lamplugh Glacier.jpg

Like Amanda Barber likes this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 19, 2024

Wow, @Summer_Hogan, that does sound like a perfect day! Thanks for the beautiful pictures.

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 19, 2024

WOW! 🤩

Like Barbara Szczesniak likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events