Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

β˜• Weekly Atlassian News Roundup | 31st July 2023

Happy Monday!

Surprise surprise this week πŸ‘€ we got some news about dark mode for Data Centre! But on top of that, there are many events that you don't want to miss πŸš€

πŸš€ New improvements

Dark Theme for Data Center

Data Center is introducing a dark theme feature to improve user experience and usability. To see the exact timelines of releases to Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, and Bitbucket follow the tickets listed in the community post.

πŸ‘€ Important announcements

Partner Tier Update

Atlassian announced new tiered changes for marketplace partners. Congratulations to all new partners who moved to the Platinum tier: Colined, Decadis, JXL, Midori, and more! As well as all new partners in the gold and silver tiers!

πŸ—“ Events

Atlassian Analytics - Office Hours

If you have any questions or need help with Atlassian analytics you have a unique opportunity to ask the Atlassian team directly during office hours.

Find all upcoming events on πŸ‘‰ Events Calendar

πŸ“š Article of the week

How Atlassian Puts Customers First

In the SAFe Business Agility Podcast, Natalia Baryshnikova, Atlassian's head of product, discussed the importance of 'customer obsession' in product development. Key points include the need for all roles, not just support teams, to deliver value and be customer-focused, the significance of value stream management (VSM), insights into Atlassian's product roadmap, and parallels between art and digital transformation.

PS. Biro is back next week!

4 comments

Comment

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2023

Thanks @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ for another great roundup and I feel privileged that my article was the "Article of the week" even though it is about a podcast. I felt it was important to share! 

Like β€’ # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2023

@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ Thank you for another amazing weekly roundup of Atlassian news! Thank you for your persistence.

Like β€’ # people like this
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 31, 2023

Bring on the dark theme! :)

Like β€’ Summer.Hogan likes this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2023

YAY, dark side, I mean dark theme!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events