Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

☕ Weekly Atlassian News Roundup | 20th February 2023

Good morning and happy Monday☀️!

We've got some exciting news from the last weeks events and announcement in the Atlassian ecosystem. James Cameron is coming to Team'23 - yes you read it right! Also Anu Bharadway was promoted to President at Atlassian, congratulations! 🎊

🚀 New improvements to the Atlassian products

Atlassian team released its Data Center Digest for Q1 2023 where they highlight the latest product improvements, including the launch of the first Long Term Support release for Bamboo, with enhanced features for better performance, and more!

The editing improvements include easy access to indentation buttons and over 800 new emojis to add some personality to your pages. Plus, many bugs have been fixed. 🐛

👀 Important announcements

New IT Asset and Service Handbook

Atlassian has launched a new IT Asset and Service Configuration Management Handbook, providing the best practices for IT asset and service configuration management.

Anu Bharadwaj Promoted to President

Atlassian has announced the promotion of Anu Bharadwaj to President. In her new role, she will lead the newly unified "Markets and Transformations" organization, accelerating product innovation and enterprise adoption. Congratulations Anu! 🎉

James Cameron at Team'23

Filmmaker James Cameron is joining TEAM'23 as a guest speaker. His session is called "Creating the Impossible: In Conversation with James Cameron,", not a lot of details about the session, but I hope he will share his journey and techniques for creating some of the most memorable films of the past three decades.

🗓 Events

Find all upcoming events on 👉 Events Calendar

📚 Article of the week

Team Meeting Ideas for Team Bonding

Psychological safety is key to enhancing team performance, and team meetings can be a reliable way to build it. Through engaging activities like non-cringey icebreakers, show-and-tell, and sharing photos, you can help your team bond on a personal level and build trust. Have a look at the article to find a different methods how to bring your team closer together 🤗

And that's about it for this week! I hope you enjoyed the Atlassian news roundup.
But before we go - an important question 👇🤭
In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what three items would you grab from your home? 🧟

4 comments

Comment

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2023

Thanks @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ 

1. Phone charger
  2. Emergency back pack (I probably should review that I have fresh stuff in it...)
  3. Laptop and charger
Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2023

Thank you for sharing this weekly news update, @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ !

I would make sure to grab the below 3 items:

- Cell Phone & charger

- Back pack (with snacks, flashlight, and money)

- Firearm (fully loaded)

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 23, 2023

Emergency back pack! Smart choices @Kristján Geir Mathiesen @Taranjeet Singh 

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 23, 2023

@Taranjeet Singh firearm! Duh, I totally forgot that... and ammo!

Like Taranjeet Singh likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events