You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
We know how satisfying a smooth workflow feels – one where blockers are removed ahead of time and start-to-end processes flow just as expected. At Confluence, we chase that feeling with you, knowing that even seemingly small product updates can make a mighty difference to your team’s day-to-day work (and ours too! 🤝).
Following our December announcement that the bug backlog is getting cleaned up, we're happy to share the first 12 Small-but-Mighty improvements to Confluence.
Editing Improvements ✏️
1. Indent and outdent buttons are now available for easy access in the Editor toolbar. Learn more.
2. Express yourself, react to comments, and emoji-fy pages to your heart’s content with 844 new emojis! Some of our new faves:
Bugs 🪲 = FIXED 😤
3. Page anchors now line up correctly with the page text tied to that anchor. Learn more.
4. In Space Settings, you can now add and edit labels to attachments using the pencil icon. Learn more.
5. Page Properties Report macro now shows all the page properties with matching keys on the same page. Learn more.
6. Page macro no longer breaks the layout of the source page’s content. Learn more.
7. The ellipsis button in the Contributors macro now shows all remaining contributors. Learn more.
8. Emojis are now rendering correctly in select macros with more updates coming soon. 🤌🏽🦩🧈🚶🏽♂️🏽✨ Learn more: here, here, and here.
9. Page attachments with file names that include special characters (ie. ' and &) can now be viewed and opened in the attachments menu. Learn more.
10. Previous versions of page attachments with special characters (ie. + and &) can now be downloaded. Learn more.
11. Edits to the overview page in a newly created Confluence space now updates the page as expected. Learn more.
12. When pages are copied via REST API, attachments from the original page will be copied as well and display on the new page. Learn more.
Want to stay up-to-date on the latest in Confluence? Check out What’s New in Confluence to get monthly updates about new features, bug fixes, and more.
Sai RamanathanAtlassian Team
Senior Engineering Manager
1 accepted answer