Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Throwback Thursday: Happy 150th #TBT!

It's Thursday!
giphy
This is the 150th #TBT post here on the Atlassian Community - can you believe it?! I've been posting #TBT for 150 Thursdays in a row.
zz150.jpg
I liked the pie one couple of weeks back. So many pies!
Soooooo, what have been some of your most memorable or favorite #TBT posts?
Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM

23 comments

Comment

Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck March 28, 2024

I think any post where I can talk about food or music is a good one 😁 and creating things in general. 

Like # people like this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2024

I only found #TBT a few months ago, but I now look forward to it every week—it helps me learn more about everyone, making it feel more like a community. Thank you for that, @Kristján Geir Mathiesen

I think the most memorable posts for me are the ones that make me think back to things I did in childhood. Well, good things from childhood—that dentist one brought back some bad memories. 😁

Like # people like this
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2024

My vote for the most original post would certainly be the one about the smell of wet concrete.

Childhood toys, Pi Day, candy favorites, Beta vs VHS

All good topics.  

Like # people like this
Miguel Ramon March 28, 2024

Smell of concrete! 

Like # people like this
Harsh
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 28, 2024

I look forward to more Throwback Thursday from now on. Thank you!

Like # people like this
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2024

I enjoyed many, but TBT #42 was pretty good.

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2024

Hahahaha, @Dan Breyen yeah the concrete one... But you have to admit, it's a bit tough coming up with a topic once you are this far into the game. For me, however, that wet concrete smell actually brought back memories.

#42 was excellent, @Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM  Somehow 42s seem to do the job! Wonder why...

So glad to hear that, @Barbara Szczesniak ! You made my day. Takk!

Ok @Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck , I'll try to remember that...

Like # people like this
Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2024

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen I am just impressed that you have been doing this for 150 weeks in a row!  You are amazing! Thank you, just thank you for all that you do for Atlassian Community and also us in Certification as a SME. My hats off to you, KGM!  See you soon at Team.

Like # people like this
Maya Sutton
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 28, 2024

WOOHOO!!! Congrats on the 150th #TBT @Kristján Geir Mathiesen

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 28, 2024

Super impressive @Kristján Geir Mathiesen and congrats to you! 

My favorites are the ones about food, candy and those relevant to a certain date. I also enjoyed the concrete one as well as that was very original! 

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 28, 2024

to-infinity150-and.jpg

One of my favorites was about Commercials!

Here's to Infinity and Beyond!

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 28, 2024

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen I think I am going to have to go with the post that I believe started it all, What was the first movie you at the theatre?   

Like # people like this
Vronik March 28, 2024

I've only recently started TBTs, but I think they're all interesting, fun, and thought-provoking.

My most sincere congratulations on your 150 TBT, it is quite an achievement

Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 28, 2024

Wow!  150th ~ that's wild!  My favorites are the ones that bring me back to my childhood....I mean that's a THROWBACK!  It's also fun just to read about everyone else's experiences.  I feel like I'm really getting to know a lot of people in this Community.  Thank you, @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for all of your #TBT posts.  Keep 'em comin!

Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 28, 2024

Wait... #TBT's are numbered?!?!  Or are you being funny, @Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM? What one was TBT #42??  😂😂

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 29, 2024

Well done @Kristján Geir Mathiesen  - Unfortunately, I have not responded to all 150 - yeah, I know a bad friend. But looking forward to the next 1500. Oops is there an extra zero? 

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 29, 2024

Well, @John Funk ...

nopress.jpg

Hahahaha.

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 29, 2024

Thanks for your fun comments everyone! Happy Friday y'all.

Frid.jpg

Like # people like this
Josh Shepherd
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2024

How about first computers? I'll show my age and recommend to anyone the Commodore 64. I think I owned about 10 different computers by Commodore over the years.

Like # people like this
Noah - Devsamurai April 2, 2024

Wow, 150 consecutive posts on Thursday! I've just joined the community and come across this post. It really makes me go back and check out many of the previous #TBT posts. Thanks for lots of good posts @Kristján Geir Mathiesen 

Like # people like this
Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2024

happy 150th post

Like # people like this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2024

It's a pleasant tradition that prepares us for the weekend. Congrats @Kristján Geir Mathiesen and thanks for your time on that.

Like Barbara Szczesniak likes this
Valentine P_Elements
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 9, 2024

Wow Happy 150th !!! I'm new on the community.
I look forward to discover more !  

Like Barbara Szczesniak likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events