This is the 100th #TBT! Which one is your favorite?

It's Thursday!
giphy
Can you believe it?!? This is the 100th #TBT post!
TBT100.jpg
Man, I´ve had so much fun walking down memory lanes with you guys. Thank you for all your comments, stories, and neat memories.
giphy
So, what is your favorite #TBT post?
Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM

23 comments

Comment

Sidar Yarar April 6, 2023

This one :D

Like # people like this
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2023

Gotta go with Toy Stories, but the stair stories certainly was unique.

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2023

Anything with 70s-80s music, toys, movies and tv series ...

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2023

Toys, stairs (which sort of blended together with toys - slinky!) and the most recent spring cleaning post!

Like # people like this
Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2023

All for comedy and 80s music.

Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2023

I haven't been around long enough to have a favorite but I do enjoy reading up on some previous posts.

Onwards to 200!

Like # people like this
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2023

Historic cars for me.. But enjoy the archives too. 

Like # people like this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2023

This one, my brother @Kristján Geir Mathiesen .  Because it's historic!

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2023

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen - congraaaaats! 💯

One of my favorites #TBT posts was a recent one - on Jira Automation!

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2023

Bucket List

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2023

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen Congrats on achieving this milestone - the 100th #TBT post! Due to this, this one is my favorite #TBT post.

Like # people like this
Chris Martin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2023

That is an amazing accomplishment! This is why you're a Community Leader @Kristján Geir Mathiesen ! 

Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2023

Congratulations @Kristján Geir Mathiesen ! Outstanding work!! A small gift is coming your way!!

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2023

Thank you all for kind words and to be honest, this is a #ImpossibleAlone effort. With out all of you, this would not be nearly as much fun and heck of a lot less to read :) THANK you all. Really, heartfelt takk to you all.

Oh, now you got me curious @Alex Koxaras _Relational_  :)

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2023

Great Work @Kristján Geir Mathiesen!

I know how difficult it can be to try and come up with something unique each and every week.  I went back and looking at some of the oldest ones and this one was my favorite:

Throwback Thursday: What was your first computer/game console? #TBT

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2023

YES @Jimmy Seddon ! That post was fun to write and brought back SO many memories. Takk so much. It is hard to come up with something. In the beginning, I had a list and googled some but then it became quite hard. Now it seems like my mind is starting to be more perceptive, subconsciously, and is keeping "an eye out" for good ideas somehow. Like the post about the stairs, I was just vacuuming our stairs and kneeled down and boom! A memory came to mind and right after that the idea "hey, that could be a #TBT post!" :)

Thank you, good sir. Of all people, you are one of the few that can totally relate so I appreciate your words.  

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2023

So many good ones! I think it might be the one about my favorite toy memory as a child. A lot of good times and memories recalled!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2023

100! To borrow a phrase from @Fun Man Andy this is AMAZEBALLZ! 

I cannot pick ONE favorite, so here are two:

Throwback Thursday: Which Disney character does your life most resemble? #TBT

Throwback Thursday: Which superhero would you be? #TBT

Let's get some 100 proof drinks in Vegas to celebrate!

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 9, 2023

Hahaha, @Andy Gladstone  :) Thanks man for helping out with all the fun. I'll have to get 100 proof of a non-alcoholic drink but YES, let's do!

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 9, 2023

Did someone say “drink”?

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2023

The next one :)))

This is a recurrent funny moment of our work week!

Chris K
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2023

I am pretty new here, but I just posted my first computer game on the TBT-Thread after recommendation from @Jimmy Seddon, so I guess that's it ;D

Excited about the threads to come! :)

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2023

Hey @Chris K ...

giphy

Great to have you here!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events