Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meetups All Year: Atlassian Community Events (ACEs)

ppt (2).png

Atlassian Community Events are free, user-led meetups happening in cities all over the world.

There's an event for everyone. Attend local community events, special events, or industry-specific meet-ups.

Meet other Atlassian enthusiasts in your area and benefit from:

Brown Doodle Company profile Presentation.png

💙 Here's a Glimpse into ACEs

💙 Explore it all at ace.atlassian.com

73 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2022

With travel restrictions loosening up, my goal is to hit 5 different cities for ACE events in 2023! Thankfully I'm in a densely-populated part of the world 🙃

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2022

@Dave Liao what a wonderful idea! I have some business travel scheduled in the next few months and will look out for any local ACE events in/near the cities I will be in!

Like # people like this
Viktoriya Borisova
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 2, 2022

Love the spirit 😍 sounds like you're making your own ACE passport

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 12, 2022

Hi @Viktoriya Borisova 

May I know how this kudos badge and points works and whom to contact for getting this kudos points.

Like # people like this
Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2022

What a great idea to learn and grow together with that meetups

Like # people like this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2022

I just came back on Friday from Amsterdam's Appsterdam marketplace event which was a blast! 😁 I missed going to ACEs so much.

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 15, 2022

Hi @Viktoriya Borisova , I did RSVP to a Community Event, but "Save Me A Seat" challenge/badge isn't marked as completed.

Like # people like this
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2022

Thanks for sharing this. I will look forward to attend next ACE-in person meetings.

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 15, 2022

@G subramanyam We currently have an RSVP badge that can be awarded simply by RSVPing for an event. 

@Dave Mathijs Thank you for RSVPing! We'll receive the data for RSVP by the end of the month, and will award all who earned the badge then. 

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 15, 2022

Thank you @Saralie S. for the detail.

I had RSVP'd for an event on 1st Nov. Also hosting and RSVP'd for the upcoming event on 19th Nov, but I didn't see the badge or the points added. Would you please look into the same.

Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 21, 2022

I RVSPd for an event today and I look forward to it! Let's get this!!

Like # people like this
Luke Collins December 11, 2022

Are there any upcoming in-person Community events in the UK? Would love to go!

Like # people like this
Viktoriya Borisova
Community Manager
December 13, 2022

Exciting questions! @Luke Collins For December, I only see upcoming virtual events:

🎉 UK and Ireland Virtual Community Conference

🎉 Cambridge Community Conference

If you are curious to stay in touch with upcoming events, here are our chapters in the UK: 

Like # people like this
RISHAV KUMAR GUPTA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2022

Great initiative for learning.

Like # people like this
raj shaswat December 27, 2022

Want to learn more about it . Great initiative 

Like # people like this
Ali Nisar January 18, 2023

Great initiative.

Like # people like this
KNIGHT, JAY January 18, 2023

I am looking forward to attending one of the events in the future. 

Like # people like this
Tosha Liveoak February 24, 2023

I'd love to see more here in Birmingham, AL for meet ups.  There are so many large companies and lots of people that use Atlassian products. 

Like # people like this
Viktoriya Borisova
Community Manager
February 24, 2023

@Tosha Liveoak Yesss, if you are interested in leading a chapter in Birmingham, check out our Community Leader application ❤️ We also have many remote events, just filter by clicking the option "ACE Virtual Event"

Like # people like this
Omar Mohamed Fathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2023

Great initiative for learning.

Like # people like this
Hitesh March 9, 2023

Great learning experience 

Like # people like this
Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 23, 2023

Good to see that the ACE events are picking up again. They are always good fun and full of information. If you have never been to one, I can highly recommend it!

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 3, 2023

RSVPd for my first event

Like # people like this
Wanda Turnage April 11, 2023

Thanks for sharing this information

Like # people like this
jAwAd April 14, 2023

Face to face communication always build a positive/constructive communication.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events