Happy Halloween Everyone!
We have reached the end of October, and I have a great big bag of treats for everyone! Let's dive in and see what I have for you all this month:
- First, October was Apptober Fest! If you missed it, don't worry all of the articles are still there, and there is TONS of great content in the Apps & Integrations collection. I really encourage everyone to go and explore this collection.
- Next, while it has already started it's not too late to get in on the Atlassian Team Talks: DevOps! This is a series of weekly webinars that started this past week, but there are still three more weeks to go. Sign up today!
- Speaking of things to sign up for, don't forget to Snag your pass for Atlassian's High Velocity: ITSM World Tour. If you are a fan of Jira Service Management you won't want to miss out on your backstage pass to this amazing event!
- In case you missed the latest version of the Community Release notes, be sure to check it out to see what great new features are available to you in the community we all love!
- New in the teamwork lab, Atlassian is testing out a new certification for facilitating plays from the Atlassian Playbook. If this sounds interesting, you should check it out!
- The Enterprise group has an new issue of the Examiner up! It is both Halloween fun and informative. You won't want to miss it!
- Did you know that you can now view Organization Insights? I didn't either. Check out this How To video to learn more about how to use this great feature.
- Do you like simple and easy to use? Me too! Confluence Space settings just got simpler. Check out the article to learn more about what has changed.
- If you are looking to learn how to get started with Trello Enterprise, here's the perfect guide to help you get started!
- Finally, a fun cool concept created by @Alex Koxaras _Relational_! Atlassian Faceplates for Samsung Active Watch 2. Check out the article to find out more about it!
Looking for more? Don't forget to jump into this month's trending discussions:
Also, don't forget to keep an eye on the Webinar Opportunities post:
Thank you for reading this post! I hope you found it useful and I look forward to seeing you again next month!
Take care everyone!