Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help us guide the future of data security policies

Guy Tuckwell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 18, 2024

Hello Community! My name is Guy and I’m from the Ecosystem team at Atlassian.

We're working on a feature that will let customers manage apps' access to your organization’s data through a data security policy.

We’re interested in speaking to organization admins and security admins of customers who operate in highly regulated industries or who have strict rules around data storage and sharing in their organizations.

What’s involved in the research:

• Sessions are 1 hour and conducted over video-conference, so you can participate from anywhere.
  • During the research, we'll start with a general chat to get to know you, then explore a prototype and complete some tasks.
  • As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive an e-gift card worth [$100 USD] within 5 business days of completing your session.

Interested in taking part? Follow this link to fill in a few more details so we can make sure you’re a good fit and schedule a time that works for you.

If you have any other questions at all, feel free to reply to this post or email me directly on gtuckwell@atlassian.com. We look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,

Guy Tuckwell

1 comment

Comment

Grzegorz Sudzik
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 11, 2024

Hello Guy,

I sent you an email (03.04.2024) from g.sudzik@bossa.pl but haven't got the answer yet. 

We (brokerage house) are deeply concern with security of data. What (e.g.) about possibilities of encription of data kept in cloud? etc, etc...

Best

GrzeSu

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events