Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing the upcoming EAP for Bring Your Own Key Encryption (BYOK) - Join us!

Hello! We know that security and data management are top priorities for you, so they remain a top priority for us. We’ve heard from many of you that BYOK (bring your own key) encryption is an important security control for those of you working with sensitive data, which is why we added it to our cloud roadmap some time ago and recently published more details about our plans

The Early Access Program (EAP) providing BYOK encryption at rest for Jira Issue data will be available in Q3-Q4 2022. If this sounds interesting to you, we would love if you would join us in trying out these early features to help us shape the future of BYOK!

What’s involved in this?

We’ll invite you to join a private online Community group where you can ask questions, suggest ideas, and generally join the BYOK product team conversation! We may also email you directly with questions outside of the online group.

Who are we looking for?

People that are familiar with your organization’s data security needs relevant to BYOK encryption (typically in teams called Data Security, Information Security, CISO or the like) and those who would be involved in configuring BYOK on Atlassian products (i.e. admins).

We are looking for teams that are interested in potentially adopting the Enterprise plan of Jira, or those who are already on the Enterprise plan.

Who is running it?

The group will be managed by Bhavya Nag, Sr. Product Manager for Enterprise Cloud

How do I sign up?

Please let me know in the comments if you are interested or email me at bnag@atlassian.com

Thanks - I’m looking forward to shaping the future of Atlassian products with you!

1 comment

Comment

Roger Friederich February 15, 2023

@Bhavya Nag Is BYOK now publicly available? Only for enterprise or also for premium plans? 
Thanks
Roger

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events