• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

why when i create a personal board it goes to a team named "Trello Workspace"? Edited

hi there! does anyone know why when i create a personal board it goes to a team named "Trello Workspace", but i did not created it.... but if i deleted the team name "Trello Workspace", the personal board i created will go into my personal board.... this is confusing! sorry if im asking so many questions 😅 im new here and wanna know the features lol 😉 pls help! 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Dec 24, 2020

There was a change a while back that places all new boards in a team.  This is why this occurs.  You can read about it here and the reason for the change: https://help.trello.com/article/1241-why-cant-i-create-a-board-outside-of-a-team-anymore

okay! tq for helping me 🥰 just one more question, when i deleted the "Trello Workspace" team, the personal board (the one that went into the "Trello Workspace") will just go into my personal boards category! this is super confusing! can you pls help me? 

In the next few months, that will be changed and all boards will be associated with a team. 

okay!! tq for your information 💕 Merry Christmas!! 🎄

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

171 views 6 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you