Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why when i create a personal board it goes to a team named "Trello Workspace"?

ゞ?????? ぺ December 24, 2020

hi there! does anyone know why when i create a personal board it goes to a team named "Trello Workspace", but i did not created it.... but if i deleted the team name "Trello Workspace", the personal board i created will go into my personal board.... this is confusing! sorry if im asking so many questions 😅 im new here and wanna know the features lol 😉 pls help! 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2020

There was a change a while back that places all new boards in a team.  This is why this occurs.  You can read about it here and the reason for the change: https://help.trello.com/article/1241-why-cant-i-create-a-board-outside-of-a-team-anymore

okay! tq for helping me 🥰 just one more question, when i deleted the "Trello Workspace" team, the personal board (the one that went into the "Trello Workspace") will just go into my personal boards category! this is super confusing! can you pls help me? 

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 24, 2020

In the next few months, that will be changed and all boards will be associated with a team. 

okay!! tq for your information 💕 Merry Christmas!! 🎄

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events