• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

trello on iOS - collection filtering Edited

on both my iphone and ipad, i cannot see anything related to the collection i have created for my team with Business Class subscription.  am i missing something or is it just not available ?

3 answers

0 votes
Stef Community Leader Oct 07, 2018

Hi @yucolab 👋 

I'm a bit unsure about what you mean by not seeing "anything related to the collection" you've created for your team. By collection, do you mean your board? And what specific details are you looking for or are you filtering out?

hi @Stef, thanks for your reply and concern.

i mean filtering via collection cannot be done on iOS devices, and FYI, this has just been confirmed by the Trello support team a few hours ago.

So is it confirmed that filtering via collection cannot be done on iOS devices? That's a big deal, that it can't be done. Is there a plan to roll it out on iOS?

they don't seem to bother, i think if so i would simply withdraw from business class for now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

291 views 9 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you