Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outlook add in issues

Elise Erickson January 27, 2021

I’m trying to get my add in to work on outlook 16 (can’t seem to get the desktop or the webmail add in to integrate fully) it seems to stall out in the log-in window.  I have followed the tricks mentioned in other posts from last year to get the web-based outlook to connect first so it will work on the desktop, but that doesn't seem to be working.

In the web-based outlook: I can see the trello button, can click it and then the “add card to trello" it then displays a new window, Click allow, redirects to pop up with “would you like to give access” window, click allow. Then spinning wheel… and blank pop up window.  Followed by "login failed" please try again within the outlook webpage.

I have tried- clearing the cache in chrome, uninstalling add in and reinstalling, rebooting computer. Is there any other issue in the settings or background that might be causing this? 

I've also sent an email to the microsoft email support address, no answer yet. 

I appreciate any help!

Elise

1 answer

0 votes
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2021

Hi Elise

Because Microsoft has built and is maintaining the Outlook add-in, they're the best team to reach out to for problems with installing and using the add-in.

You can reach them here (just in case you tried a different email to reach them) : trelloaddin@service.microsoft.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events