Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@ mentions Inconsistent between mobile and browser

Timothy G
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 17, 2023

Myself and another user have been seeing a problem where if I add an @ mention on the web browser, it shows up enclosed in blue in my browser, but does not show up blue on his mobile app. He does not get a notification of the motion on his mobile app. When he adds an @ mention to me in the mobile app, it does not show up as enclosed in blue on my browser and no notification is sent. However, on my mobile app, the mention is enclosed in blue and I do get a notification. Any idea what is going on? Is this a bug or a problem with our settings? Thanks much!!

1 answer

0 votes
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2023

Hey @Timothy G,

First off, welcome to the Atlassian Community! 

That seems a bit weird, but since your colleague is experiencing this problem on their mobile device, could you please ask your colleague to raise a ticket with us at https://trello.com/contact? With that, we can look closely and support them with this problem of receiving notifications on their device. I appreciate your understanding! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events