cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

login loop Trello but not here

Jenny Palmer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 26, 2023

Hey, I am stuck in a loop that happened when migrating my Trello Account and using Duo for 2-factor authorization. It has resulted in me not being able to log in even with a recovery code, and to make things even worse? It won't even let me submit a support question using the "ask for support without logging in"

I was able to log in immediately after migrating. That's when things went awry.  I tried to update the phone number associated with the account once I did successfully log in the one time after migrating. I no longer have access to that old number.

Things I have tried several times: resetting password. Duo code not working. Recovery code not working (HOWEVER, the recovery code worked here in the community site) 

I tried disabling uBlock Origin.

Where I am right now is that I can't log in because 2-factor auth is with that old phone number. 

I assume that if I can fix that I can fix this login issue. But I can't figure that out. 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events