cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

# label

Brin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 16, 2023

I'm pretty sure this is the case, but would like to check: we can no longer add labels to cards in Trello by "# [name]" keystrokes? 

I find this a small, repeated annoyance. I could complete a card on the keyboard alone very quickly. Now, I type some of the card, then have to move to the trackpad to navigate a couple of submenus—all just for the same result. It's deeply retrograde. Is # reserved for something else now?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2023

Nope, it was just too much development effort to reengineer it to support the current Trello design...

The best I can offer is a simple solution to the problem using automation.  If you look at the article below, you will see why Trello pulled the plug on this useful feature...

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Solution-Create-card-with-a-label-by-using/ba-p/2386620 

Brin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 16, 2023

Thank you for confirming, and the explanation link

Like Dreamsuite Mike likes this
Cynthia Gilbertson October 1, 2023

I was so disappointed by this, too! Feels like a step backward, for sure. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events