Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there a integration forthcoming for sync.com perchance?

P Moore January 1, 2020

Just migrating off dropbox to sync.com.  Any chance there is an integration planned/underway?

2 answers

1 vote
carolyn.canfield June 25, 2020

Yes, please!! I and my team would definitely appreciate Trello integration with Sync.

I want to simplify my life around Trello to stay organized. This gap is a big unnecessary stumble for me now.

Let's move this upgrade ahead a few notches on the priority list. What do you say, Atlassian?

Thanks!!!

Rita_McCracken July 1, 2020

Agreed!! This would be. Huge win for health services research in Canada!

Like carolyn.canfield likes this
carolyn.canfield July 1, 2020

The TRELLO - SYNC work flow barrier is such a daily stumble, getting in the way of learning and sharing. The lesson everywhere in our lives is that success lies in collaboration to close gaps and build efficiency. Here is a perfect illustration of what can be gained by a single software alignment.

Imagine: joining up TRELLO and SYNC to reduce busy work, distraction, duplication and omissions. It would be so very much in both company's interest to get together. 2+2 = HUGE

In pandemic times, everyone is working and sharing virtually across all the health disciplines and geographies. We really can't afford to slow down the work unnecessarily.

Atlassian can help by making TRELLO - SYNC integration a win-win-win for us all. You'll expand your product uptake, make your customers very happy and promote good corporate citizenship for more effective health services research in Canada ---- and far beyond, circling the globe. 

Annoyance reminds us every day of what needs doing. What more can the Atlassian community do to accelerate this integration? Let us know. THANKS.

1 vote
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 3, 2020

Not that I'm aware of, but I'll make sure the team knows that's something you're looking for!

Rita_McCracken June 25, 2020

Oh! My UBC (Canada) research team just started using Trello in a big way and we would LOVE, LOVE,LOVE sync.com to be integrated. Please add another note on this feature. Thx. 

Lindsay Hedden June 25, 2020

My team at Simon Fraser University also uses Sync and Trello and we are in desperate need of this integration as well! Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events