Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ios butler - powerups not showing

RextheRunt January 13, 2020

Hi there

Perhaps someone can help me?  I've created a power-up using Butler in my desktop version of Trello.  I've created a rule and it appears on every list in my board.

However, when I log in on my iOS app, there is no power-up or rule available.  If I select "power-ups" from the board menu, it only gives me the option of enabling calendar, map etc.

If I go to the main power-ups menu, it says that none are enabled.  I've made sure no other power-ups are enabled, as there seems to be a limit of 1 in the free version.  How can Butler be enabled as a power-up and not appear in the list, and how can it appear only on my desktop version as a power-up?

This is incredibly confusing!

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2020

Hi @RextheRunt 

I had this problem as well, the easiest way that I found around it is to use the Google Chrome app on my iPhone and open that instead of the native Trello app, that way all the PowerUps are there. If I remember, you have to scroll right the way down to the bottom to see all of them, but this means that they are all there when you need them!

I always have the Trello tab open within Chrome on iOS, that way I can get to it easily

Hope that's helpful

Esme :)

Thanks Esme, that's an interesting solution.  I'll look into it.

:)

Like Esme Crutchley likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2020

Hi @RextheRunt 

The mobile app of Trello supports only a few default power-ups and not all the power ups that are available on the browser/ computer version.

Thanks so much for your super speedy reply, I really appreciate it!

;)

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2020

Thank you :-)

Can you please accept the answer so that it can be referred by other users in future.

Deleted user December 20, 2023

I found both these answers a great help. I was thinking I was missing something. I suppose I was, the help of this community. 😏

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events