Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

install a power-up to all workspaces

Chad A Paulsen November 29, 2021

how do I install a power-up to all my workspaces at once instead of having to do it individually?

1 answer

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2021

Hi @Chad A Paulsen 👋

Welcome to the Community! That's an interesting question, unfortunately Trello doesn't currently offer that feature for users. Power Ups are specific to a board so that you can have a variety of different Power Ups depending on the boards content / use. 

I'd perhaps look at raising a feature request as I'm sure there's many members that would love this functionality. To get these requests to the right people I'd recommend reading Trello's guide on how to submit a feature request here >> https://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Colton Pepper March 16, 2022

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ I came here to the community looking to find out the same thing. I reviewed the article you linked and will submit an FR for this. Being involved with my organization's product development (including handling FR's), I totally understand the "behind the curtain" process! It certainly is helpful to have multiple FR's for the same request from many users. Hopefully it can be developed later down the road between the larger, high priority product enhancements already on the roadmap.

Thanks Laura for providing the link!

Cheers, 

Colton

Colton Pepper March 16, 2022

Feature Request has been submitted!

Ticket #: TRELLO-110596

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events