Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

image is not coming in as expected

Matthew Harrison May 28, 2020

Usually (for the last 2+ years) when I use Snag-it to screenshot a portion of my screen I can paste it on a card and it will automatically set the Cover of the card to that image. Now when I paste starting around 5 PM eastern time on any board it just pastes a PNG file and it doesn't behave like the typical manor.

Is this a site-wide blackout of that particular functionality? I have tried hard-refreshing the page to no avail.

I tested dragging and dropping a jpg from file explorer and it too is not functioning as expected.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2020

It was a bug in Trello and it should now be resolved.

0 votes
juanitofrondeg May 28, 2020

Same for me - just adding png files as attachments, without creating (or giving option to create) a card cover. Have cleared cache and restarted browser. Have also tried on different boards and on different browsers. Same result everywhere.

John_Accrocco May 28, 2020

Having the exact same issue. It started off with the images not displaying correctly. Now I am unable to even edit the cards. I've tried every browser, cleared the cache and a different device. Glad it's not just me. Trello is definitely having problems. 

Tyler Hahn May 28, 2020

Same issue here, 'Unable to use image.jpg as a card cover' error returned when attempting to set cover image.

Tara Steenson February 1, 2022

Is this happening again? 2022

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events