Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to remove notifications in trello from this list?

Дмитрий
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 4, 2021

31A9A1A6-B1DE-48F3-92AD-CE9F8C52EABE.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2021

Hi @Дмитрий ,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I think you are asking to turn off mobile push notifications.

Could you please check this trello guide and disable push notifications from mobile settings - https://help.trello.com/article/1195-push-notification-settings-for-mobile ? I presume it's a Android phone so you need to go push notifications settings and Tap each on each category to view the additional setting options or toggle the category on/off using the switch.

Please accept the answer if it helps else please respond and allow other to share input.

Cheers

Suvradip

Дмитрий
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 4, 2021

I have iOS. I mean, how to delete already read notifications.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2021

Hi @Дмитрий ,

Thanks for your response. Could you please check in web and under notifications -> view all notifications and then check Trello push notifications ?

Please check and confirm if it solves.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events