Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

comments not loading in trello

Caroline Crompton April 17, 2019

Hi

I have been using Trello for a couple of weeks and suddenly my comments and attachments are not loading - there is a little time wheel to show it is trying but then it times out.

Any ideas??

1 answer

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2019

Hi @Caroline Crompton what browser are you using? If you use a different browser do your comments and attachments load? Have you logged out and logged back into your trello account recently, and/or rebooted your computer?
Thanks,

Jodi

Caroline Crompton April 17, 2019

Hi @Jodi LeBlanc 

Have tried all of that.  Now it wont allow me to login, just freezes.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2019

It sounds a lot like a computer issue. Have you tried logging in to another computer or device to see if you experience the same freezing and slowness?

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 30, 2019

Hi @Caroline Crompton I am just following up to see if this has been resolved for you.
Thanks,

Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events