checklist email report

Jorge Humberto Pires Morais May 31, 2022

Hi,

I need to create a report to my email, every monday, of 3 checklist, with the incomplete items, at the same card.

Can anyone help me?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2022

Hi @Jorge Humberto Pires Morais ! Welcome to the community :) you can use the {cardcheckliststate} variable in your command to pull information on the card checklists. This will however pull all checklist items; both the incomplete and complete items. I don't believe there's a way to customize it further to filter on only the incomplete items. 

This is what it looks like:

Checklist report.PNG

If you want to customize your report further to filter the checklists and add advanced checklist information (assignees, dates), your best bet is to use a power-up for now like Blue Cat Reports: https://www.bluecatreports.com/help/articles/create-a-quick-list-of-checklist-items/

Jorge Humberto Pires Morais June 1, 2022

Hi.

Thanks for the reply, but it didn't work.

Can you show me some exemple? Like a print from command? Or where I put that variable?

Thx.

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2022

@Jorge Humberto Pires Morais I'm not sure what your trigger is, but here's the command I used to get the result in the above screenshot:

create a report with all cards with [add criteria here] using pattern "[{cardname}]({cardlink}) \n**Checklist**: \n\n{cardcheckliststate}", and send an email notification to "hannah@simplaworkflows.com" with subject "Report" and message "{$report}"

Jorge Humberto Pires Morais June 1, 2022

You are awesome!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events