Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calendar view for standard accounts?

FRAGITSA
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 14, 2022

hi i am really enjoying trello in my premium trial - im pretty excited to have discovered it actually!

however i cannot afford the $10 fee per month at the moment. at the same time to me the calendar is basic to such a service - this is how i work when planning, i need to have a view of the month.

so i am hesitant about joining with the standard account if that is not available. is trello planning to keep things this way for standard users? i am a solo student and not a corporate user to justify a large expense.

Thank you

Fragitsa

2 answers

1 vote
Robert Ha
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2022

Hi Fragitsa,

Currently Trello offers calendar view for Premium accounts and we understand that it can be quite costly to pay for the upgrade for just this feature.

We do have an amazing marketplace that does have some power ups that you might find quite similar to how Calendar view works.

One that I can recommend is the Calendar Power-Up that can be found here:

If this does not meet your needs feel free to take a look at the plethora of other Power-Ups here:

0 votes
Violetta Chernobuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2022

Hi @FRAGITSA 

It's Violetta from Planyway:)

I may recommend to use Planyway power-up instead that provides with the calendar views even on the free plan. 
Снимок экрана 2022-08-15 170019.jpg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events