all my lists and cards shrunk in size and are way too small now. Ideas on how to adjust the size?

Aayushi Srivastava December 29, 2021

image.png

2 answers

1 vote
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 30, 2021

Hi @Aayushi Srivastava - if this issue is occurring on Chrome but not on an incognito tab, my hunch is you've got an extension causing this issue. Can you try disabling all your extensions and see if that fixes the problem? If it does, I'd try reenabling your extensions one at a time to pin point which one is causing the issue here. 

Aayushi Srivastava December 30, 2021

@Alex Waite Thanks Alex yes I disabled all the extensions and it is coming in the proper size!! 

0 votes
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2021

Hi @Aayushi Srivastava 

Welcome to Community !

Can you please check out this similar issue addressed here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/all-my-lists-and-cards-shrunk-in-size-and-are-way-too-small-now/qaq-p/1555716

Regards,

Vishwas

Aayushi Srivastava December 29, 2021

@Vishwas issue is different, I have attached the screenshot as well. 
Sizes are appearing fine in Incognito Chrome but not in Cognitive Chrome. 

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2021

Hi @Aayushi Srivastava 

Okay, I tried simulating at my end, couldn't really do it. But can you give a try by clearing cache/cookies for this site in the browser settings and updating your chrome to see if it fixes.

Regards,

Vishwas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events