Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Question

Aaron Bielert May 12, 2020

I am a die-hard Apple user. And I currently use a combo of Apple Reminders with apple Notes for all my projects and to-dos for both personal & my business. I've always wanted to try Trello but I am unsure how to use it alongside Apple Reminders & Notes for my workflow.

Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on how I could integrate Trello into my daily workflow for my business but still use Apple Reminders & Notes also? Has anyone done this or have an example of how it can be done?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2020

@Aaron Bielert I used to use IFTTT to connect reminders to Trello but it takes hours for the integration to run. I also found problems using Siri to create reminders because it frequently interprets dates/times/names as contacts and due dates for the reminders which is almost never what I want to do.

Now what I do is use Siri shortcuts to create trello cards and use dictation to set the title of the card (this only just started working recently, I think in iOS 12, Shortcuts wasn't able to do it completely hands free before that).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events