Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the option to Create a Template missing? Is it because I am still in my Trial?

Ryan Ogden August 27, 2020

I want to save a board as a Template.  I found instructions to go to the side menu, select More and then Create Template.  However, this option is missing for me.  I'm on the Business license but still in a Trial.  My only guess for why this might be happening is that it is because I am still in a Trial?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2020

@Ryan Ogden this shouldn't be restricted because of your trial, however does the board you're doing this on belong to your business class team?

Ryan Ogden August 27, 2020

Thanks Iain.  I guess I don’t understand your question.  I don’t have any team members.  I have joined w a business license currently in trial for 14 days.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2020

@Ryan Ogden a business class license is applied to a team. When you create a board, you can create it as a "personal" board, or you can add the board to a team. If you create a board, and you don't add it to your business class team, it won't get the business class features:

https://help.trello.com/article/772-associating-a-board-with-a-team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events