Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is that trello desktop version is not working on any browser ?

Nishant Pagaria August 29, 2020

I have been trying to use trello on my Windows desktop from past two days but it isn't responding may I know is there an issue with the server or or is there II some maintenance work is going on at the backend. Another day when I was explaining to my team how to improve the productivity e by using trello suddenly a message flipped on top right hand side saying that application will not work as it is under maintenance. Kindly revert on this.                                                                                       I also so did try to download the desktop Windows app from Windows store and after sometime it said the message that you need internet connection to continue but it all other applications in my desktop working absolutely fine kindly reply. Regards

1 answer

1 vote
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2020

Hi @Nishant Pagaria ,

Welcome to the community!

I think there might be some firewall that's blocking you to reach the site/app. Contact your network provider.

If there are any specific problem with your account, you can also ask trello support HERE 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events