Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my workspace being enrolled as Business Class when it has less than 10 boards?

Marc Goodman June 9, 2021

Hi, my first workspace that I've created was automatically made a Business account - but I've moved boards around and it only has 5 boards in it. Why is it still a Business and has not been recategorized downwards to a Free account? Thanks. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2021

We made a decision to enroll Workspaces that had more than 10 boards in them into a trial to let the users move forward.  I think based on how you describe it, at the time you finished the migration to Workspaces, that one had more than 10, so the trial started to allow that, and then you may have closed or moved other boards.  So that's why that Workspace is still in a trial.

If you only have 5 boards in there now, then when the trial ends or you cancel it, you won't have to close any boards.

Marc Goodman June 9, 2021

Thanks, Michael. So to clarify: once the trial ends, I'll be back to a free account, no problem, without being penalized/shut down?

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2021

Right. 

Marc Goodman June 10, 2021

Terrific; thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events