Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is card not showing drop down menu for end time

Deleted user March 6, 2019

When I recently tried to create a card it showed the start time but the other space was unable to show the other finish time; only 1 hr duration.

I need 3.5 hrs. which I was able to get easily on previous cards created.

2 answers

0 votes

I cannot seem to get a screen shot only annotation.

Due Date, Jodie; when I set it, usually in the card, in the top area I see the due date and start time, then in  the space between there is a hyphen (-) then on the right of the (-) there should be the end time shown with the ability to drop down the menu and amend it.

I've been able to do this on previous cards but the one I created for March 30th would not show that drop down facility in the space to the right of the (-)

It went into default 1 hr mode and I had to alter it on my other calendar to amend it.

A nuisance as this is the very first time this has ever happened.

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2019

Hi Charles, are you referring to the due date? I only have the date and the time, not a start and end time. Can you provide a screen shot on where your cards used to have a duration?
Thanks,

Jodi

Nope Jodi, try as I might I cannot, all I get is a blank annotation on the clipboard when I use snip and sketch and a black image when using the full screen image

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2019

No problem Charles, are you referring to the due date on a card or something else?

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 6, 2019

Hi Charles, this is what I found regarding due dates, I don't see anything regarding start and end date. Were you using a power-up such as card repeater or perhaps syncing your calendar?

https://help.trello.com/article/794-adding-due-dates-to-cards 

Thanks,
Jodi

nope if I could provide a screenshot I would; I set the due date and type in the time then save it.

At the top of the card form is the box for All Day (I haven't Checked it)

To the right is the Date; and to the right of that the time.

Next is the (-) then to its right the date again; to the right should be the end time, which is 1 hr later; but can thanks to the drop down menu be amended.

The one I set for 30th March, only showed 10.00am and 10.30am; nothing later.

On the Planyway Pro calendar it shows as one hour when I want it to be three.

I set the duration using Cronofy.

Jodi, the link you gave me in the email does not work

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 6, 2019

Here is the link: https://help.trello.com/article/794-adding-due-dates-to-cards it is working for me.

So you are using some powerups, I will have a look to see if there are any bugs reported regarding cronofy. 

Jodi

Deleted user March 8, 2019

I have now deleted my Trello Account, plus cancelled my Planyway account.

I'll be cancelling this community account too.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events