Why do the power ups show up on some iOS mobile devices and not others using safari?

Adam Gordon August 10, 2022

I have an iPhone 11 and was using safari to access trello.  When I turn my screen from portrait to landscape, the power ups appear on the right hand side menu (like on a desktop).  However, other iPhone users are not having the same experience.  Their iPhones are slightly older generations.  

Is it an iPhone generation issue?  If so, what minimum version of the hardware do you need to have to have it work?  If it's not a hardware issue, what else could it be?

1 answer

0 votes
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 12, 2022

Hi Adam,

Hmm, that's an interesting question. Do you know which iPhone devices they're currently using? And which iOS version they're using? As far as I'm aware, the Power-Ups should work and be available on most iOS devices. Right now, Trello is supported on the following mobile platforms and browsers:

• iOS - Version 14 or higher
  • Safari - Latest stable release
  • Chrome - Latest stable release
  • Firefox - Latest stable release

Have they tried using a different browser on their devices to see if the same behavior on Safari would also happen there?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events