Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are boards missing from All Boards view in Workspace?

Mary Roberts March 21, 2023

I'm a Workspace Admin, I'm inconsistently able to view all the boards in our Workspace. When on the boards page in the Workspace, there is a "load more boards" link at the bottom of the page. Sometimes when I click the button, it shows 29 boards, other times it shows 48. What is driving the inconsistency? I need to be able to see all the boards in my Workspace.

1 answer

0 votes
Oday Rafeh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2023

@Mary Roberts 

The reason for the inconsistency in the number of boards shown in the All Boards view in Trello Workspace could be due to the fact that not all boards are loaded immediately when you first access the view.

Clicking the "load more boards" button should load more boards, but it may not load all of them at once. Additionally, there may be some boards that are marked as private or hidden, which would not be visible to you as a Workspace Admin.

Please check: Board Visibility settings, Filter settings, Board archiving and Board membership 

Mary Roberts March 30, 2023

@Oday Rafeh 

Thank you for the response. It doesn't fully answer the question, though. I am the Enterprise admin, so I should be able to see all boards. I'm currently able to see both Private and Workspace visible boards.

I need to be able to consistently see all the boards in the Workspace, how do I achieve this?

Oday Rafeh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2023

Hi @Mary Roberts 

If you are the Enterprise Admin, you should be able to see all boards in the Workspace. In this case, the inconsistency you're experiencing could be due to a technical issue.

I can't help with more info so maybe is a good idea to contact Trello support. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events