Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When pushing leads from Calltools into trello, how do I create a new trello card from a template?

Jordan Sizelove September 30, 2022

Hello everyone, I'm having a hard time trying to figure this out. I want to integrate with Calltools, but not sure how. This is what they need to know: 

1) System(s) that will be connected with CallTools (Trello I'm guessing)
2) API Documentation

Not sure where API documention is found at.

I want to be able to push my leads from calltoolls into a specific list in trello and create a new card from a card template. Is this possible or no?

Thanks in advance for any responses!

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2022

@Jordan Sizelove 

The api documentation is https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/trello/rest/api-group-actions/

I am guessing that they are asking where calltooks will be sending their messages to like a webhook endpoint so that in turn it can be used to create cards in Trello. So far example if CallTools is not supported on Zapier you can give them a Zapier webhook url and you can integrate to Trello from there using Trello actions inside of Zapier. 

Jordan Sizelove October 9, 2022

Thanks so much for the reply. Is zapier required? Or is this something that can be done without zapier?

If so, is there a way to have zapier create a new card from a template that's in my board?

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2022

@Jordan Sizelove 

Obviously Zapier has access to their webhook and api. If that is also available you should be able to BYO. 

I am not aware of any way to create card from a Trello template card. You can always create a new card that has the same card features as the Trello template card. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events