Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can a business class single board guest do?

Nick Range June 30, 2020

If i have a Business Class team and I invite a 'Single Board Guest' (non paying) to a board can they participate in that single board at the same level as a team member,

Specifically can they

• Create a ticket
  • Attach a file to a ticket
  • Move ticket between columns
  • Comment on a ticket

Many thanks for your help, I have searched the Trello site and this board without finding these answers.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 30, 2020

Yes. 

The permissions they have on the board are separately controlled.  You can make them a Normal member (do all the things you said above) or make them an Observer (they can only read, not edit anything).

Nick Range July 1, 2020

Many thanks for the reply

Maryssa McCallum February 24, 2021

Michael,

If you make them a normal member, do they become a billable user? I know if you share more than 1 board with them, they become billable.

Like 뱅쓰 likes this
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 24, 2021

Their status as Normal/admin has no effect on whether they are billable. 

Simple way to understand:

1. Are they a member of the team? Then billable. 
2. If not 1, are they a member of more than one board in the team.  Then billable. 

No other settings matter for billable-ness

Manju George March 11, 2021

Can i estimate time on Plus for trello for a single board non paying Guest ? Can the Guest also enter time spent and make comments? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events