Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the specs to create your own custom Trello stickers?

David Gonzalez October 4, 2019

I'm looking for size. Export settings. And file extension. I can used Illustrator.

2 answers

0 votes
Erika Nunotani
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 7, 2019

Hi David!

I have never uploaded my own Trello stickers before but that would be a really fun project for me to do! I found this resource online. This person made a sticker pack available to add to your own account. Their dimensions are 200x200 and they look pretty good. Definitely make sure to make it a .PNG and make it transparent. Good luck to ya! Send some screenshots when you're done.

https://brody.com/trello-stickers/#instructions

0 votes
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 5, 2019

Hi David,

From the Adding and removing stickers from cards - Trello Help page

Custom Stickers

Trello Gold and Business Class subscribers can upload custom stickers by clicking the plus icon in the custom stickers section of the stickers menu and choosing an image file to be uploaded. Upload an image to create your own sticker. 128x128 stickers will show up the most clearly—other sizes will be letterboxed.

Let us know if the above excerpt solves your doubts or if you have further question about this topic,

Regards

David Gonzalez October 5, 2019

So, does it accept .PNG? Transparencies? Why do my 128 resolution stickers look bad compared to the 128 resolution stickers I see on trello? Am I exporting using the wrong settings?

Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 5, 2019

Let's see if others members of this community can help you with this questions since I wasn't able to find further information about stickers neither a design guide or something helpful apart from the link already provided.

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events