Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a complicated billing system : help !

David Lubecki
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 5, 2024

There is one point I don't really understand: Trello does not offer packaged plans, for instance one plan for 5 users, another one for 10, etc.

So, if today, let's say Monday, I have already 3 users using my table, I will be charged for 3 licenses, mine + the 2 others users, so let's say I do pay for those 3 premium licenses on Monday. What happens if on Wednesday I decide to add a 4th user : will I need to pay AGAIN for a 4th license ? 

And what if this 4th user is already a premium user on his side, will he be able to use premium features in MY table / Workspace ? 

Also, is it always the same person who will need to pay each time there is a new user of this person's table ? 

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Nathan Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2024

Hey @David Lubecki 

Welcome to Atlassian Community! 🙂

With Trello's Premium and Standard plans when you upgrade, you'll be charged for the number of billable users in your workspace at that point in time.

If you add another billable user to your workspace at a later date, instead of paying the full amount for them you'll be charged a pro-rated rate for that account from the date they were added until your renewal date where you'd pay for that account in full along with the other billable accounts in your workspace.

Licenses for our Premium and Standard plans are workspace-specific so they only apply to one workspace; if you add someone to your workspace and they have their own workspace which has been upgraded to Premium you'd still need to pay for their account in your workspace.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events