Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly report

Canvas Bookings September 15, 2021

Who are we: Nightclub 

What I use Trello for: I have 3 boards( Weekdays, Friday, Saturday) that I use to track events (in a list ) Then in each list I have our Booths that I track who wants what and how far along the process we are with them.

What I would like to do: I have seen in the automation tab that I can get a report sent out but this will list every, list every time I have requested a report(i.e every Sunday) 

Is there a way of making it send a report every Set day and only include the first 4 Lists?

I achieve a list when that week is has passed.

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2021

@Canvas Bookings I'm not entirely sure I understand, but could you solve this by adding due dates to the cards and creating Butler reports each week based on upcoming due dates? 

image.png

You could use Bulk Actions power-up to quickly set card due dates for all the cards/booths in a list to be on the event date. And then set up a rule for every {pickDay} to send a report with due date in last than 7 days or something, like that. Would that work?

Canvas Bookings September 15, 2021

1.PNGAt this point in time i dont think i use trello to its full use .

Am i able to show you on Discord or a streaming service and pay your your time ?

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2021

@Canvas Bookings sure! If you want to shoot me an email we can coordinate

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events