Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Who are we: Nightclub 

What I use Trello for: I have 3 boards( Weekdays, Friday, Saturday) that I use to track events (in a list ) Then in each list I have our Booths that I track who wants what and how far along the process we are with them.

What I would like to do: I have seen in the automation tab that I can get a report sent out but this will list every, list every time I have requested a report(i.e every Sunday) 

Is there a way of making it send a report every Set day and only include the first 4 Lists?

I achieve a list when that week is has passed.

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner Community Leader Sep 15, 2021

@Canvas Bookings I'm not entirely sure I understand, but could you solve this by adding due dates to the cards and creating Butler reports each week based on upcoming due dates? 

image.png

You could use Bulk Actions power-up to quickly set card due dates for all the cards/booths in a list to be on the event date. And then set up a rule for every {pickDay} to send a report with due date in last than 7 days or something, like that. Would that work?

1.PNGAt this point in time i dont think i use trello to its full use .

Am i able to show you on Discord or a streaming service and pay your your time ?

Brittany Joiner Community Leader Sep 15, 2021

@Canvas Bookings sure! If you want to shoot me an email we can coordinate

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,410 views 28 42
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you