Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We have to spend a lot of time for trnasfer card's , Can u solve our problem?

Lucas Morin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 19, 2017

Each card we have certain actions, in the cells of which we put a tick. Is it possible to make it so that when you click on the checkmark (resolved) the campaign is automatically moved to the column decided (so that we do not have to choose the action, move and choose the column there, it takes a very long time and when we do 400 campaigns We have to spend a lot of time on the transfer.

And the second question is, is it possible to make so that we can select cards in one column and transfer them to another immediately (without opening them, and for example by the method as done on the phone, when you select many photos at once and delete them), then we Are forced either to move the entire column immediately to the section resolved, or forced to transfer one at a time, since we have in this column a lot of cards that have not yet been executed

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2017

Which application is this?

Lucas Morin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 20, 2017

trello

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events