Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice memo to cards

Mohammad Basaffar April 4, 2019

Hi,

The only thing that holds us back from using Trello 100% is voice recording in whats app (or a similar apps.) in a memo format (quick and fast in a click of a button)

Is there a power app in Trello that allows us to record messages?

B.R
MB

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2019

@Mohammad Basaffar you can do this easily from any mobile device by attaching a video to a card.

You can also use voice to SMS as I do via IFTTT and then post the txt content to a card in Trello. I use my Apple Watch to add Trello cards via voice by saving my IFTTT SMS channel number as a contact and sending a txt to it with Siri, which then creates the card in Trello.

If you're looking to do this from a desktop computer, I answered a similar question here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Is-there-a-way-to-directly-record-a-voice-memo-or-video-as-a/qaq-p/978338

There are also some good voice recording Chrome extensions. You can easily capture voice, save a file then drag and drop from the Chrome downloads bar at the bottom of the screen onto a Trello card.

Mohammad Basaffar April 6, 2019

Thanks a lot, i will try the Chrom extension for desktop and video attaching to card in my mobile.. but i wish there were a more straight forward recording button on Trello card.. 

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events