Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View board-specific notifications

oldjove November 1, 2019

Is there some way to only view notifications for a specific board? If I want to focus on one project at a time, is there some way to do this?

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2019

@oldjove when you go to a board in the desktop or web applications you'll see a red "bell" icon on any cards where you have notifications. 

oldjove November 4, 2019

Thanks. But this seems to bring up all notifications from all my boards. Is it possible to view only the notifications from the current board, so that I can deal with projects one at a time?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2019

@oldjove there is the red bell in the top right, the notification menu, but when you go to a board any cards that have outstanding notifications for you will also have a red bell on them. This is only on desktop and web apps though, it doesn't show up on the mobile app.

oldjove November 13, 2019

Thanks for the reply. I mainly use the web app. If I click on the red bell on a given board, I see all my notification, not just those for the current board. I was wondering if it's possible to filter for only notifications for the current board, so that I can deal with one project at a time, but I gather this is not possible.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 13, 2019

@oldjove in the web application, when a card has a notification that you haven't looked at yet on it, you will see a red bell *on the card*

Like oldjove likes this
oldjove November 13, 2019

Thanks, that's helpful.

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 1, 2019

Hi @oldjove

Is this a question for Trello or Jira? You've mentioned both between the area and the tags and the answer will differ depending on which one!

Ste

oldjove November 1, 2019

Hi. Sorry, I mean Trello. I'm unfamiliar with the system here and thought I was just posting about that.

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 1, 2019

Not a problem - you're in the right forum! Someone will be able to help you from here :)

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events