Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VERIFICATION EMAIL NOT RECEIVED

Deleted user May 3, 2022

Hello, I cannot receive the verification email, I have created an account with this email c.guilmain@lamaisondemeure.com for new member of our company. It has no mail filter, and we received all the other e-mails of our customers and co-workers. However, we have this verification email issue, and it is impossible for us to create an account for our collegue. Without an account, we can't contact the technical support that could help us. I hope you can do something for me.

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2022

Hi @[deleted] ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! Occasionally corporate emails can return a bounce to Atlassian's mail servers which is consistent with an error we see sometimes on Office365 organizations. Following the steps in this article, an Exchange Admin at your company can use this mail flow rule to prevent emails like this from getting blocked in the future.

I will also loop in @Daniel Eads the author of the above article and an Atlassian team member in case you need any more help.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Deleted user May 3, 2022

Hello @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ 

First of all thank you for your answer. Indeed, it is a corporate email address. However, the email address is not an EXCHANGE ACCOUNT, impossible for us to follow the steps proposed on the link. Hoping that you can help me again to verify that everything works. I recently created an atlassian account with another mailbox using the same domain name last week and it worked perfectly.

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2022

The other article I would recommend taking a look at, just so we can double check all possibilities, is Trello's support article 'Not receiving confirmation emails or password reset emails'. 

Past this point I would recommend waiting to hear from @Daniel Eads as he will be able to check behind the scenes on Atlassian's side for you.

Deleted user May 4, 2022

Hello @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ , thanks for your help. I took a look on the article you send me yesterday. I verified if it was not a problem with our mail administrator, but nothing new about the account we want to create. It is very strange because when I tried to change my own account e-mail on atlassian, the e-mail that didn't work for inscription doesn't receive the validation e-mail. I will wait that @Daniel Eads take a look on this situation. As you said, if he can check if it is a problem from Atlassian (for blocking a e-mail that tried to create an account to much times) it will be helpful. 

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Deleted user May 6, 2022

I opened a ticket with my account, and I get help from an atlassian member very quickly. Thanks for your help. As i thought, the email adress was blocked by atlassian for trying to create an account too much times. Thanks for your advices and your help again. Have a nice week-end.

Like • Daniel Eads likes this
Deleted user June 1, 2022

Hi I am having the same issue as above,   can anyone help please? @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_  @Daniel Eads 

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 1, 2022

Hi @[deleted] , welcome to the Community.

I've cleared the pause for your email address on the Atlassian side. Based on the error message our mail service received though, you (or someone with Exchange Online admin permissions) will want to follow the steps in Unblocking Office365 emails for Atlassian Cloud in order to keep emails from bouncing in the future.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Team

Annette Walbon December 28, 2022

I am having the same issue - but it is a simple yahoo email that needs verification - it is a personal email - no corporate account....Usmcamy357@yahoo.com.  and for some reason the verification email is not going through - we had another person that happened to as well..   Soooo need help - losing volunteers because this is too hard! @Daniel Eads @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ 

Like • Info _ Links likes this
Annette Walbon December 28, 2022

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events