User name update

TEE Office December 5, 2020

I am trying to update the user name details on Trello as we have 2 employee's with the same intials. Trello directs me to my atlassian account. I have changed and saved my user name on my atlassian account however the details have not updated or changed in Trello. 

I am at a lose as to what to do, can anyone help? 

3 answers

0 votes
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2020

Other one is start calling Dave ... tell him his new name is Fred and to change his Trello name.

Or pay for deed poll name change, but might have to ask his mother first ;)

0 votes
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2020

Think slightly different, get them both to load a image as their avitar ... I use the circle with my initials which I did in paint, so its not grey like everyone elses and I can spot easy.

For you, just have say red and blue ... or any other colour they want ... or ask them if they have a middle name ... or get them to change their last name to Jon Doe1 and Jon Doe2.

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 5, 2020

Hi @TEE Office 

I do not doubt that you are doing the steps correctly, but check this post

https://help.trello.com/article/728-changing-your-username

Regards

TEE Office December 5, 2020

Thanks for your response. I have followed those steps already and it has successfully update everything on my atlassian account but NOT my trello account. Very frustrating. 

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 5, 2020

It is quite rare, the profile update is usually quick.

Try logout and login again, and tell me.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events