cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Variable {{#....}} available?

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2020

I read in https://trello.com/c/Oj2X006g and other Atlassian staffs’ replies that it is available  for paid account. Is this correct? I have Gold because of new free users which allows be to explore deeper into Trello, it seems if about is true, my Gold privileges does not count for a paid account because I cannot seem to find it. Appreciate some directions here. Thanks. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2020

Hi @milynnus 

Trello Gold does not appear to be counted as an upgrade.

Trello has three levels - Free, Business Class and Enterprise. See this page on the different tiers, where it states under Trello Free:

if you feel like supporting us at a personal level, we have a little something for you! Trello Gold is more of a user badge than an upgrade, and allow passionate users to encourage our work, while getting some perks in return, such as an increased limit of 3 Power-Ups per board, 200 command runs per month, 250MB on the per-file attachment limit and the ability to use custom images on the board background.

You can also earn up to 12 free months of Trello Gold by recommending Trello to your friends!

Ste

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2020

@Stephen Wright _Elabor8_  thanks for that confirmation and I took up the offer for Gold. For the time being, it is sufficient. 

1 vote
Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2020

Isn't this for the old ButlerBot? As in, when they refer to paid accounts they are referring to their own services (before they got acquired by Trello), and not the Trello tiers?

Daniel Woodman August 4, 2020

I think you are correct. I don't think card/board variables are available in the Butler power-up -- only in the legacy bot.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2020

@Daniel Woodman @Vongsawat  Thanks guys. Going to figure out how to use my existing custom power up modules to give users 3 user variables. Already doing that for my  checklist application. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events